Bromhexine 1% (Oral Solution)
Category: mucolytic, dilating of the respiratory tract
Composition: Each 1 L contains 10 g of Bromhexine.
- Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease (C.R.D), infectious Bronchitis, Laryngotracheitis, infectious Coryza, Influenza.
- Turkey: Infectious Synovitis.
- Calve, Foal, Lamb and Kid: Pneumonia, Bronchopneumonia, Rhinitis and Cough.
Dosage & Administration:
- Poultry & turkey: 100 mL per 100 L of drinking water, Daily.
- Calve & foal:1-2 mL for every 10 kg of body weight, Daily.
- Lamb & kid: 0.2-0.4 mL for every 10 kg of body weight, Daily.
Duration of administration: 3-5 days according to the recommended amount.
Withdrawal time: 48 hours before slaughtering.
Storage: Keep it away from the sunlight and in a dry and cool place.
Precautions: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucus.
Packing: 1 L plastic bottles.