Florfenicol 10% (Oral Solution)
Composition: Each 1 L contains 100 g of Florfenicol.
To treat and prevent diseases such as gram -positive and gram- negative bacteria and to treat respiratory diseases of poultry from Eshrishyacoli, Pasteurella haeomolytica, Pasteurella multicida, Salmonellosis, C.R.D and infectious avian Synovitis.
Dosage (Oral solution):
- 1 mL per 5 kg of living weight or 1 L per 1000 L of drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Fresh water fishes: 20 cc in feed per 100 kg of living fish weight during 11 consecutive days.
- Saltwater fishes: 25 cc in feed per 100 kg of living fish weight during 11 consecutive days.
Interactions: it is incompatible with Penicillin, Streptomycin, Neomycin, Bacitracin, Enrofloxacin, polymixine B and Sodium Bicarbonate. It generates a complex with the metal cations such as Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
- Broilers: 8 days before slaughtering.
- Layers: 8 days before laying.
Contraindications: In layers which their egg is consumed by man.
Precautions: Do not mix it with the other medicines.
Storage: Keep it in the temperature of 25 C˚ and away from the sunlight and moisture.
Packing: 1 L plastic bottles.