All consumed vitamins are provided by DSM Company (Roche of Switzerland)
Composition: Each 1 mL contains the following amounts:
|Type of vitamin||Amount|
|Vitamin A||100,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||40 mg|
- To prevent and treat Rickets in broiler, breeder and layer and as well as in cases of decreasing egg production, fertility, growth and appetite.
- To prevent Embryonic and Eggshell damages in breeders and layers.
- To prevent and treat damages of epithelial, nervous, vascular and muscular tissues which are produced due to the deficiency of vitamins in different animals.
- Poultry: 1 mL of oral solution per 1 L of drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Sheep & Goat: 1 mL of oral solution per 1 L of drinking water.
- Calve: 2 mL of oral solution per 1 L of drinking water.
Storage: Keep in a dry and cool place, containers in pack and away from the sunlight.
Packing: 1 L plastic bottles.