Category: Disinfectant (Antiseptic)
Composition: Each 1 L of solution contains 200 g of Benzalkonium chloride.
- Concentrated solution:
It is used in a ratio of 1 L per 200 L of drinking water for following consumptions:
- To disinfect halls, equipment of poultry farm, dairy-farm and incubator.
- To disinfect hospitals, houses, public places and laboratories.
- Diluted solution:
It is used in a ratio of 1 L per 1000 L of drinking water for following consumptions:
- In cases of pollution of water, use 0.5 L of diluted solution of Germo-killer per 100 L of drinking water of poultry.
- To wash breast of cow before milking.
Note: Avoid to use disinfectant when it used medicine or vaccine in the drinking water and avoid to mix it with soap ingredients.
- Keep it away from the children.
- Prevent direct contact with skin and eyes.
- Use mask and gloves when used.
- Drink plenty of water in case of eating disinfectants and refer immediately the doctor.
Storage: Keep at normal ambient temperature and away from the sunlight and heating.
Packing: 4 L gallons.