Tyloscience 10% (Tylosin Phosphate 10%)
Composition: Each 1 kg contains 100 g of active Tylosin Phosphate.
Indications: Antibacterial effect on the aerobic and anaerobic gram- positive bacteria and some gram -negative bacteria, control and prevent respiratory diseases from Mycoplasma and C.R.D complex in breeders, layers and broiler.
To improve FCR, to increase weight of broilers and an amount of egg production in layers.
To decrease liver abscesses and to control infections from gram positive bacteria in beef cattle.
Dosage & Administration:
- In breeders: It is started to use from 20th week in feed and continues as one of three following modes according to the breeders conditions:
- High risk of MG: 5 kg per 1 ton of feed for 1 month and then 0.5 kg per ton until the end of period.
- Medium risk of MG: 2.5 kg per 1 ton of feed for 1 month and then 0.5 kg per ton until the end of period.
- Low risk of MG: 0.5 kg per 1 ton of feed from 20th week until the end of period.
- In broilers & replacement pullets of layers: To prevent and control chronic respiratory diseases (C.R.D), add an amount of 8.8-11 kg per 1 ton of feed and use it from 1-5 day-old and, repeatedly, in 3-5 week-old for 2 days.
- Layers: To improve FCR of 0.5 kg per 1 ton feed from beginning of laying.
Contraindications: It must not be used at the same time with the other antibiotics which are added to feed and for horses.
Withdrawal time: In broilers, 5 days before slaughtering.
Precautions: Use gloves, special cloths and mask when you use it.
Storage: Keep it away from the sunlight and heat.
Packing: 5 kg packages.