Tyloscience 25% (Tylosin Phosphate 25%)
Composition: Each 1 kg contains 250 g of active Tylosin Phosphate.
Indications: To control and prevent respiratory diseases from Mycoplasma and C.R.D complex in breeder and layer. It also improves FCR and increases weight of broilers and egg production in layers. It is used to decrease liver abscesses from Fusobacterium necrophorum, Actinomyces pyogenes and to control infections from gram- positive bacteria in beef cattle.
- In breeder: According to breeder conditions, it is as follows:
- High risk of MG: 2 kg per ton of feed for 1 month and then an amount of 200 g per 1 ton of feed until the end of period.
- Medium risk of MG: 1 kg per ton of feed for 1 month and then an amount of 200 g per 1 ton of feed until the end of period.
- Low risk of MG: 200 g per ton of feed from 20th week until the end of period.
- In broilers & replacement pullets of layers:5-4.5 kg per ton of feed from first day to 5 day-old and, repeatedly, same dose in 3-5 week-old for 1-2 days.
- In layers: To improve FCR, 200 g per ton of feed from beginning to lay.
Contraindications: It must not be used at the same time with the other antibiotics which are added to feed and for horses.
Withdrawal time: In broilers, 5 days before slaughtering.
Precautions: Use gloves, special cloths and mask when you use it.
Storage: Keep it away from the sunlight and in a dry and cool place.
Packing: 5 kg packages.