L-Carnitine Premix 5% (Feed Premix Powder)
All consumed vitamins are provided by DSM Company (Roche of Switzerland)
Composition: Each 1 kg of premix contains 50 g of L-Carnitin.
- Breeders: Increase egg production and improve FCR, increase hatchability, enrich egg yolk to feed embryo and increase immunity level.
- Layers: Accelerate to reach the highest weight eggs, improve FCR and increase L-Carnitine in egg.
- Broilers: Improve FCR, increase weight, decrease fat storage, facilitate to use existing fats in diet and increase poultry resistance for stress.
- Turkey: Improve process of use of fat and production of energy.
- Ostrich: Improve egg production and hatchability.
- Ornamental birds: Getting good results in recovery and growth
- Cattle: Increase lactation and spermatogenesis and sperm motility, control and treat ketosis.
- Fish & shrimp: Improve FCR, increase appetite and growth, improve metabolism and rate of fertilization and flourishing eggs and an amount fertility of breeding fishes and survival rate in baby fishes.
- Horse: Increase energy and freshness, particularly, in time of race.
- Poultry: 0.5-1 kg per ton of feed.
- Turkey: 1- 1.5 kg per ton of feed.
- Ostrich: daily, 2-3 g for each one.
- Dairy cattle: daily, 20-100 g for each head.
- Beef cattle: daily, 3-5 g for each 100 kg of body weight.
- Horse: daily, 2-3 g for each 100 kg of body weight.
- Fish: Due to type and size of fish, 10-20 kg per ton of feed.
- Shrimp: 10-20 kg per 1 ton of feed.
Storage: Keep it in a dry and cool place and away from the sunlight.
Packing: 5 kg packages.