Erythromycin Thiocyanate 20% plus (Water & Diet Soluble Powder)
Composition: Each 1 kg contains 200 g of Erythromycin Thiocyanate.
Indications: It is effective on the diseases such as C.R.D, poultry Coryza, infectious Avian Sinusitis and Pasteurellosis. It is recommended to deal with the types of stress from vaccination, movement, transportation and as well as to prevent the diseases. Erythromycin is effective on the infection diseases caused by gram- positive and gram- negative bacteria such as Staphylococcousis, Streptococcousis, Pasteurellosis, Haemophilusis, Mycoplasmosis and as well as on Chlamydia and Rickettsia by preventing synthesis of protein via bacteria.
- Prevention: 50 g per 100 L of water for 2 days before stress and 3-6 days after stress.
- Treatment: 100 g per 100 L of water for 5-8 days.
- Aquatics: 20-50 g in feed for each 100 kg of living fish weight to treat BKD during 21 consecutive days and 12.5-25 g in feed to treat Streptococci during 4-7 consecutive days.
- Do not simultaneously prescribe it with Lincomycin, Chloramphenicol and Clindamycin.
- Also, it is incompatible with Hydrocortisone, Sulfonamides and Tetracycline.
Withdrawal time: Do not use 3 weeks before supplying to the market.
Storage: Keep it in the temperature of 15-25 C˚ and away from the sunlight.
Packing: 1 kg plastic bottles.