Enrofloxacin 10% (Oral Solution)
Composition: Each 1 L of solution contains 100 g Enrofloxacin.
Indications: It is prescribed to treat the diseases such as C.R.D, C.R.D complex, infectious Coryza, infectious Avian Sinusitis, Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis, Pasteurellosis and other infections from gram positive and gram negative bacteria and mycoplasmosis.
Dosage & Administration:
- Poultry: 50 mL of Enrofolxacin solution per 100 L of water for 3-5 days.
In cases of Salmonellosis and chronic infections, 100 mL per 100 L of water for 5 days.
- Fresh water fish: 20 cc of Enrofloxacin solution per 100 kg of living fish weight during 11 consecutive days in feed.
- Salt water fish: 25 cc of Enrofloxacin solution per 100 kg of living fish weight during 11 consecutive days in feed.
- It is not recommended to simultaneously use Enrofloxacin with chloramphenicol, tetracycline and macrolide.
- Do not use in cases of streptococcal infections.
- Do not use in cases of resistance of bacteria to fluoroquinolones.
- Broilers: 9 days before slaughtering.
- Turkey: 11 days before slaughtering.
- Layers: 8 days before beginning to lay.
Packing: 1L plastic bottles.